If you’re staying up to watch the results of the elections tonight, you’ll have their choice of friends and fellows of the Centre to keep you company through the night and into Friday.
You can join us on:
– Prof Nicola McEwen will be providing analysis of the results as the come in from the start of the programme until 6am when she’ll hand over the analytical baton to Prof Charlie Jeffery. Dr Alan Convery will also join the coverage at 6am, based outside the Scottish Parliament to give an overview of events for viewers whether they’re getting up or going to bed.
– Prof Ailsa Henderson will join Political Editors Bernard Ponsonby and Peter MacMahon to offer insights and commentary as the votes are tallied and the results become clear.
– Dr Meryl Kenny will join the Sky News team at the count in Glasgow offering her assessment of the winners and losers on the night.
– Prof Richard Wyn Jones will be keeping an eye on results in Wales and offering analysis in English and Welsh.
– Prof Roger Scully will be keeping an eye on the results and explaining their implications for the next few years of politics in Wales.
– CCC Director, Prof Michael Keating will be offering his expertise to listeners to Radio Scotland from the start of coverage into the wee small hours and will be joining Radios 4 and 5Live intermittently. At 6am, Prof Paul Cairney will join the coverage team to offer analysis of the results and an assessment of their implications for the next Scottish Parliament.
CCC: We’ll be serving up some bitesize analysis of the results from around the UK on Friday morning in the shape of micro-blogs, which we’ll also be Tweeting during the day. We will have more substantial pieces looking at the results in Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland over the following days.